Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Fall Cozies

Fall is officially upon us, which means sweaters and slippers are making their way back into the rotation these days. Here are some of my favorite items for this time of year! 


Barefoot Dreams clothing

Anything Barefoot Dreams- their fabric is a DREAM



I've had these for 11 years now and they are still keeping my feet warm and cozy. I love the hard sole, too.



I was gifted this over five years ago and it has held up so well. I love the cable on one side and the sherpa feel on the other.



I have this in two colors and love it! Perfect for a zip up while working out. Runs small, order up a size.



This pullover feels like you're wearing a blanket and comes in great basic colors. Runs TTS.



This hoodie is fun because the outside is INSANELY soft and the inside is a brushed cotton fabric. It's cropped so I recommend sizing up. 



If you're a Costco member, grab these the next time you're there if you have kiddos! High quality and you cannot beat the price. I love shopping Costco for clothing in general- they have really great items!


Anything you can't live without to stay cozy these days? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment