Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Our Mean Mugger

I could certainly share adorable photos of Avery (there are many) and exclaim how much I love her (more than I could ever imagine), buuuuuut that's par for the course and I like to take a walk on the wild side now and then!

Ever since Avery has had control of her facial expressions, which happened around month three, she finally showed the world that she does in fact possess some of her mama's genes. Do you know how she did this? With her hilarious mean muggin' stares. And so, I present to you: Avery the Mean Mugger.















(This one literally has me laughing every time I look at it! Avery was surrounded by her daycare buddies as they wished her a happy birthday and she held this expression the ENTIRE time!)


Do you have a favorite of your own? Do tell, and I'll share your feedback with the Mean Mugger herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment